Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Awakening

At the beginning of this year I realized I'd had to step up my game. A total change in life, routines and attitude was deeply called for. I'd been stuck in a bad place for quite sometime and needed to snap out of it. As always with grande decisions it had to come from the inside. And it did. I believe I then started from the outside, with a lot of physical exercise, and worked my way in but hey, who cares? The result is what matters, right?! I'm a much happier person now. That's what counts. Everybody need a good cleansing now and then. Body, mind and soul but also one's relations. Take away everything, and everyone, that's not important. Choose carefully what, and who, is. What's left is quality, so much nicer than quantity.


No comments:

Post a Comment